Tuesday, April 15, 2008

write..

{It is as surprising as the comments people leave here; the few who still visit and expect something or, in a height of desperation, request something. I have thought a million times about why I stopped blogging. Perhaps I got intimidated when I found out so many of the people I see everyday were reading it. And considering how much my writing rubbish deviates from how I behave around others, being read by them can be as embarrassing as khujli on an area I do not want to scratch in public. Don't 'teehee'. I'm just talking about my nose.}
- Its Not Always Pink

{Sometimes i sit and think of what to write about, or how am i going to write it down? Its not as easy as i used to make it seem..well writing for me was a piece of cake when it comes to expressing my emotions, and now as i grow older i feel that those emotions are me, very intimate and private that i dont want to expose its details to the world..i could talk about it sometime but not the whole direct message to be written here or anywhere..}
-Kytheria

it have been so long since i've read somthing that actually made sense to me as this did and as fast as it did..
writing.. so easy, yet so difficult.. the impac it has on others.. the inner self it reflects..
nobody really reads my blog.. i started it just fo the sake of writing.. putting something out there.. it has no followers or usuals.. leave alone requests.. but i do enjoy it myself..
i actually do have one loyal reader, who is enough for me to know is reading..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I started blogging four years ago. It took me at least one year to build an audience, but I stopped after some time. I just got busy, then lazy. I miss blogging! I didn't realize that it's important to have people come and read your blog. It's very encouraging. If you could sing, wouldn't you prefer to let the world hear you than sing to a mirror? I believe blogging is similar because it gives you a voice. My advice to you is to keep blogging and keep commenting on other people's blogs. Surely, you will build up a lot of readers! :) And thank you for pasting my words!

Unknown said...

Sachchi mein, who cares? You write because expression, in any form, is essential. It doesn't get better or worse. But it does start to matter.

Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

look nice new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien cr side effects [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien abuse [/url]